Tuesday 27 May 2014

17. Popular Dictionary For Children

Publisher: Popular UK Pte Ltd
Year: 2012
Pages: 832
Size: 26cm x 21cm
Price: RM114.90
ISBN 978-983-2141-51-8


Cover: A lot of pictures. Suit for children

Back: An  explanation  on how the book works
For me, dictionary is very important if you are learning new  language. In this case,  English  dictionary is essential if you are learning English language. 

What is so different between the children dictionary with normal dictionary?....The contents of course. The words and meaning are exactly the same but children dictionary have more pictures. The pictures will help children to cope with word easily and it were  colorful, so the kid will love it. 

Nothing much I can say about this dictionary because  dictionary  is just dictionary, nothing more. But, what I want you to know is dictionary is very important mostly for kids. They start learning from the early age, why not buy them a good dictionary, so if they ever get stuck with words they can always check the meaning of it. The good dictionary will always become the kids companion while they are growing up and it is the good investment I say. Not just kids will love this dictionary, adult will love it too.(Yeah, I like the  colorful  pictures in it)

But, one thing I  dissatisfied  with this dictionary  is, it is annoyingly heavy. This is the children dictionary, why would you made it so big and heavy that it is so hard for kids to carry it around?...mmm...I wonder why...

Nice illustration. Look real. Even I think that this dictionary interesting

There are a many type of cats. Which one are you prefer?

Pretty and  colorful  picture. I bet children have something to look at in this book other than words

Detail about snake. Not really my favourite

At the end of this book, there are extra sections 

Flags of the countries around the world. Common in the children dictionary

Basic knowledge about space

0 comments:

Post a Comment